[Haskell-cafe] REALLY simple STRef examples

Chad Scherrer chad.scherrer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 23:52:26 EDT 2006

Thanks, Simon. I've begun putting together some text describing very
simple STRef examples, as Bulat suggested earlier. I think I know how
to make it work, but I'll still need to work on typing subtleties. I'm
headed to bed now, but I'll go through this in detail when I get a
chance to try to get my head around it.

-Chad

--

Chad Scherrer

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana" -- Groucho Marx