[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on Pocket PC?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 04:39:42 EDT 2006

Hi Neil,
Thanks for your reply.
Starting from YHC porting pages the only  source for Win32 port I
found is  WinHaskell.
[http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/projects/winhaskell.php]
I have not yet found which port it is: Hugs, YHc, ...?

Also there is a thing called WinHugs at
http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/projects/winhugs.php
but I could not find source download for this one.

Speaking about YHC:
1) So far I found only a development source for GCC which for the
complete build needs not only GMP,  but GHC as well. The last one is
needed, correct me if I am wrong, for building YHC, but not for YHi.
Correct?

Is porting Hugs harder then YHC? What do you think?
I have successfuly compiled and run Hugs on NetBSD. Hugs compilation
does not require GHC. So may be (at least for intepreter) Hugs is
easier to port then YHC/YHi?

cheers,
Dima