[Haskell-cafe] Re: Doing Windows Programming

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 17:44:37 EDT 2005

Brian McQueen <mcqueenorama at gmail.com> writes:

> How can I use Haskell to do general Windows programming, like you
> would be able to do if you were using one of those Windows IDEs:

You may find H/Direct would help with this. Unfortunately, there
isn't a binary build that I can find, you need to build from source
(which I've not managed to achieve). If you can get a binary version,
though, it's worth a look...

Paul.
--
It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By
definition, there are already enough people to do that. -- G. H. Hardy