[Haskell-cafe] Where to start about writing web/HTTP apps ?

Sam Mason sam at samason.me.uk
Mon Sep 12 06:59:47 EDT 2005

gary ng wrote:
>I want to write apps for WEB and have briefly read
>WASH.

I'm thinking of doing the same.  The approach taken by WASH seems very
cool and I'd love to use it.  I've only started looking at it, but
WASH seems to require that JavaScript be enabled on the user's web
browser, even for the simplest forms.  e.g. from the authors web page:

  http://nakalele.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/cgi/WASH/Counter.cgi

Also, the error checking doesn't seem to work as I'd expect:  if
you submit a page without a required field it will complain the
first time, then make something up the second time around -- even
if you haven't entered anything in the field.

  Sam