Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] ghc for sunos

Brian McQueen mcqueenorama at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:15:04 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian McQueen <mcqueenorama at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 9, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] ghc for sunos
To: Donald Bruce Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au>

I installed it and its choking while looking for libreadline.  I'm not
an admin on these machines, so my options are limited.  It seems to be
a bit of an odd error msg though in that the search path looks wrong:

ld.so.1: /users/bqueen/lib/ghc-6.2.2/ghc-6.2.2: fatal:
libreadline.so.4: open failed: No such file or directory

Why would the ghc dir be in there twice?

Brian McQueen