[Haskell-cafe] Re: Bring down the house (was Re: GHC cannot compile my code)

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:36:59 EST 2005

Commenting these lines will let GHC start producing errors about
instances that it cannot derive without -fglasgow-exts. Uncomment
MinutesForTimeout and it will start to run out of memory again.

--newtype Tables = Tables [TableInfo] deriving (Show, Typeable)
--MinutesForTimeout :*:
--SeatsToResurrect :*:
--LangID :*:

With -fglasgow-exts only the first line needs to be commented out for
the code to compile.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/