[Haskell-cafe] Re: haskell parser for java bytecode?

Frank-Andre Riess riess at cip.ifi.lmu.de
Fri Jul 1 15:17:21 EDT 2005

Hi there,

keeping out of the previous tiff, I'd just like to mention that I, too, am
interested in such a project - I don't require a parser for Java bytecode,
but I think I'd be a good experience and at least it would get me to know
the JVM a bit better... maybe :)

By the way, there once was some discussion about having Haskell actually
-target- the JVM (I think, it was on the Glasgow Haskell Users list). That
might as well be an interesting thing to do.

Best regards,
Frank-Andre Riess