[Haskell-cafe] Re: ocr'ed version of "The implementation offunctional languages"

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 31 04:56:45 EST 2005

Matthew

Yes, I'm happy for you to OCR the book, but can I ask that whatever you get be made accessible from my web site, so there's one place people can go to find everything that's available?

What would OCR buy us?  Searching, I guess, which is a fantastic plus.  Anything else?

Thanks very much for offering to help.  I've replied to haskell-café, so everyone knows what's up, but we can now save everyone's bandwidth by narrowing the thread to Ivan, Marnie (who did the original work), you, and me.  If anyone else wants to join in, do yell.

Simon