[Haskell-cafe] Problem with Hyperlinking Haddock-documentation

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Thu Jan 27 11:54:09 EST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005 13:38 schrieben Sie:
> You probably want to invoke Haddock like this:
>  haddock
> -i/usr/share/ghc-6.2.2/html/libraries/base,/usr/share/ghc-6.2.2/librarie
> s/base/base.haddock
> (all on one line).  The first path specifies the directory of the HTML
> for the base package, the second path specifies the .haddock file for
> the base package.
> Cheers,
> 	Simon
That's it.
Many thanks.
Obviously I misunderstood the optionality of the path.

BTW, would it be worthwhile to let haddock use a list of default interfaces,
say on installation it would create a file with
-i /usr/...../base.haddock
-i /usr/...../parsec.haddock &cetera
in it, later a user might add other often used interfaces ?

Okay, writing one's own script isn't too hard, so there's no real need for it,
but it would be nice for dummies like me.

Cheers returned,