[Haskell-cafe] library documentation [was: File path programme]

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Thu Jan 27 01:40:31 EST 2005

"Georg Martius" <mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think Isaac's idea is pretty nice, to have an easy way to add documentation in a collaborative manner.
> I have the following in mind:

Well, I've added a much less glorious page than yours on the wiki:

http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/LibraryDocsNeedingHelp

Click "edit text" and add as much information as possible about the
shortcommings of the library documentation you run across.  Extra
points for patches posted to libraries at haskell.org.

It would be nice if there were an easy way to link all the
documentation together or allow people to add collaborative
documentation hooks to CVS or something, but for now, a low-tech
solution will have to do.

peace,

  isaac