[Haskell-cafe] RE: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

Christian Hofer Christian.Hofer at gmx.de
Wed Jan 26 17:37:22 EST 2005

Maybe I am too much rooted in the German university system, where the
students' autonomy is held high (against all evidence). But I never
understood, why we - who have to learn the interesting stuff completely
on our own, because bad luck supplies us only with Java teachers
(although other professors use Scheme, Lisp, Prolog) - are punished for
a possible misuse of the exercises' solutions by students who would by
cheating loose some years of their lifetime before failing in the
exams.

Regards,
Chris