[Haskell-cafe] RE: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:41:46 EST 2005

I'm not sure how Simon Thompson feels, or other instructors using his or
my book, but a downside of posting all of the solutions is that the
problems cannot be assigned for homework.  I have many of the solutions
to SOE problems, and could post them, but am wondering if it would be
better to make them available only to instructors, or to those who might
convince me that they are not reading the book for credit.  Or is that
being too draconian?

   -Paul

--
Professor Paul Hudak
Chair, Dept of Computer Science   Office: (203) 432-1235
P.O. Box 208285                   email:  paul.hudak at yale.edu
New Haven, CT 06520-8285          WWW:    www.cs.yale.edu/~hudak