[Haskell-cafe] Books on Haskell

Mon Jan 17 06:42:34 EST 2005

Thanks for your suggestions!

> As far as learning about Haskell, I have learnt the most from doing the
> "Implementing a functional language" tutorial.  However, if you are not
> interested in compilers, this would not be a good option.

I am primarily interested in using Haskell for everyday work, which in my case
amounts to applications with

a) (often) non-trivial algorithmic part and a
b) user interface part.

I want to use Haskell in order to increase my productivity in both of these
parts.

Compilers are, at least at the moment, not my topic of interest.

Best regards

Dmitri Pissarenko
--
Dmitri Pissarenko