[Haskell-cafe] StringMap

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Fri Dec 23 07:36:17 EST 2005

Hi,

could I ask you for efficient StringMap implementations, i.e. based on
tries or hash keys? It's mainly for the sake of interest. In the (not
too distant) future I'd like to see a library module Data.MapString
along the lines of Data.Map and Data.IntMap.

So it would be nice (but no requirement) if your implementation could be
easily compared to (or exchanged with) the "Data.Map String" instance.
(I also still lack a comparison and correctness test infrastructure.)

Cheers and Merry Xmas
Christian