[Haskell-cafe] Proposal for a first tutorial.

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Dec 20 18:57:22 EST 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 03:38:17PM -0800, Hal Daume III wrote:
> Incidentally, the version on the web site now is a recent (few weeks old)
> revision.  I think it should have fixed all the problems people have sent
> in over the last year (thanks!) and most (but not all) of the stupid
> spelling errors, etc.

Yeah, I had not seen that tutorial before, it looks very good.

I am not sure what you are using to format it, but it seems to have no
problems with breaking up code blocks randomly between pages which is
quite anoying. I don't know how easy that would be to convince whatever
you use not to do. LaTeX maybe? hmm..

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈