[Haskell-cafe] Mixing C++ and Haskell, OpenSSL thread safety, and using mmap

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:41:01 EST 2005

I only lock around the connectTo to avoid the gethostbyname issue.
After that I set up two memory BIOs and hook them to go through a
handshake. Encryption is done through the BIOs afterwards since I
need to wrap the encrypted data in a header of my own (don't ask).

I haven't had a problem with this so far but I might have just been
lucky. I will put some locks around.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/