[Haskell-cafe] (no subject)

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:28:15 EDT 2004

To add briefly to what John wrote, there is a webpage for Yampa:

www.haskell.org/yampa

which includes all of our publications on FRP/Yampa as well as a decent
release of our latest implementation of Yampa (based on arrows).  The
release has ample examples of how to use Yampa for graphics, animation,
and basic control systems such as used in robotics.

Also, although most of the developers have dispersed, I believe that
most of them are still interested in the ideas, and the
yampa-users at cs.yale.edu mailing list would probably be responsive if
anyone bothered to use it.

   -Paul Hudak