[Haskell-cafe] Question on Exercise from SOE

wilkes joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:32:59 EDT 2004

I strongly recommend "Yet Another Haskell Tutorial by Hal Daume III et
al."  in conjuction or prior to CFP book.  It's really helped clear
some things ups for me.  It seems more pragmatic and less academic
than the other learning haskell resources.

Here's the link -> http://www.isi.edu/~hdaume/htut/tutorial.pdf