[Haskell-cafe] Question on Exercise from SOE

Crypt Master cryptmaster at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:13:03 EDT 2004

Not looking to get flamed, just offering my opinion.

I got the SOE first, and while I like the higher level of it, the way he
thinks etc... I found it hard to learn haskell from it. I just recieved
"Haskell: The Craft of cuntional Programming" this weekend, and have made
huge leaps forward (for me) based on the information within. I would have
prefered to start with this book in place of SOE. So my advice is SOE is
great but back it up with The craft ..