FFI preprocessor for GHC

Per Larsson per at L4i.se
Thu Jan 15 19:38:15 EST 2004

Hello,

I would instead suggest greencard as a good preprocessor. It is portable in
the sense that it outputs haskell code in accordance with the new FFI
specification. Also, it has an input format which, in my opinion, is easier
to learn and is better documented than hsc2hs. You can download the program
and manual at:
http://haskell.org/greencard/

Per Larsson