FFI preprocessor for GHC

Jeremy Shaw jeremy.shaw at lindows.com
Thu Jan 15 09:40:11 EST 2004

Hello,

One answer might be to not use a preprocessor at all. I found that I
could not understand what the preprocessers where actually doing until
I understood how to do it by hand. The nice thing about doing it by
hand, is it is probably the most portable, since it does not require
any preprocessor.

On the otherhand, there is nothing wrong with using a preprocessor,
and it can certainly save time. hsc2hs is included in the ghc source
tree, so that would probably be my first choice.

Jeremy Shaw.