[Haskell-cafe] special term describing f :: (Monad m) => (a -> m b) ?

Henning Sato von Rosen henning.von.rosen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:09:21 EST 2004

What is a function of the followning type called:

f :: (Monad m) => (a -> m b) 

Is there a special term describing such a function (a function into a monad)?

For f in
a >>= f
is en example.

Need it for an article/report.


More information about the Haskell-Cafe mailing list