[Haskell-cafe] Newbie: Is it possible to catch _|_ ?

Russ Lewis spamhole-2001-07-16 at deming-os.org
Sat Apr 10 03:00:54 EDT 2004

Thanks guys for the links to parsers.

I wasn't so much looking for a parser as I was exploring the mappings of
algorithms.  One of my passions is to explore how different computer
programming languages interrelate.  In particular, I am fascinated with
the concept of transforming a program in one language into another
language.  A parser language is, almost by definition, the specification
of a transform (from a linear structure to a heirarchal one), so I am
very interested in different ways to build parsers, as then I'm
transforming a transform....