RFC: "Haskell for Perl Programmers" Presentation

Shlomi Fish shlomif at vipe.technion.ac.il
Mon Sep 29 16:20:11 EDT 2003

At our local Perl Mongers club we have decided to hold a series of
introductions to foreign language. Being a big fan of Haskell (except for
any practical use), I wrote a "Haskell for Perl Programmers" intro:

It's more or less complete, but there may still be things to add or
remove. Note that until now I did not write too much about the typing
facilities of Haskell. I could, though.

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif at vipe.technion.ac.il

An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
doctors away.

	Falk Fish