MacOS X Project Builder and Haskell

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:11:01 -0700

I wrote:

> Does anyone else use Project Builder with Haskell? Once you fiddle
> around with it a bit, it seems to work OK with makefiles. But I wondered
> if anyone had any Haskell-specific extensions?

OK, I made some spec files for recognising the existence of Haskell
source files (single-click in file view) and doing syntax colouring:
<http://semantic.org/projectbuilder/extras/Specifications/>

Put them both in one of these directories:
~/Developer/ProjectBuilder Extras/Specifications/
/Developer/ProjectBuilder Extras/Specifications/

I've put in PB projects in both HBase and HScheme CVS. Of course both of
them use "legacy Makefile" targets as I also want to build without PB.
Otherwise PB uses Peforce's "jam" (replacement for make) as its build
system, using clever regexes to recover warning and error messages from
tools. So theoretically it should be possible to integrate GHC directly.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA