compiling concurrent haskell with ghc

Keith Wansbrough Keith.Wansbrough@cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:39:02 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> I have a question on compiling a concurrent haskell source code
> using GHC. Today is my first time playing around with concurrency in
> Haskell, and this afternoon, GHC seemed to be able to compile my
> code and produced an executable. However, that executable did not
> seem to run the program correctly. In fact, it just did not do
> anything. FYI, GHCi interpreted the code succesfully, and the
> program runs normally under GHCi.
>
> I compiled the code this way:
> ghc --make source.hs -o output

Please post the code, a description of what it did, and what you
expected it to do.  If the code is too large for an email, put it on
your web server and point us at it, or cut it down to a smaller
version that still exhibits the problem, and include that.  We can't
help you if we don't have this information.

--KW 8-)