PLS REPLY

alisesay@phantomemail.com alisesay@phantomemail.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:23:59 +0200

Dear  Sir

This letter may come to you as a surprise because we have not met. The decision to write you is out of a sincere desire to establish a business/mutual relationship with you. I got your contact through the international trade and commerce chamber (ITCC) in Madrid.

My name is Mr. Ali Sesay Karimu, the son of John Karimu (the former
Secretary of state for finance) who was killed and mutilated by the
military junta led by Major Paul Koroma after over-throwing the elected
government of President Tijan Kabba. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and disturbances in Sierra-Leone but it has  consistent features in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. The pressure of war drove the rest of my family out of Sierra-Leone into exile in Spain where we have been living under political asylum for the past 3 years.

Sadly, my mother died of cancer 3 months ago and was buried in Madrid. Prior to her death, she gave me a certificate  for a secret deposit that my father made in a security company in Europe (destination will be disclosed later for security reason). The deposit which is worth $32,000.000 (Thirty-two Million U.S. Dollars) was money set apart for government propaganda against the rebel forces. He made the deposit in his name with the hope of converting it to his personal use at the end of the war but was killed as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces when the conflict intensified. I have contacted the Security Company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership. The money was however deposited as family treasure.

Due to the death of my mother and the continued hostility in Sierra-Leone, I have decided to solicit  the assistance of an honest and trustworthy person or company that will assist in investing the  money. I cannot do it alone due to my present political status and total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the transaction.

If you are honest, trustworthy and interested in the above proposal,
contact me immediately through the number/email address indicated above for more details. You must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success. Please, indicate your personal Tel./Fax nos. when replying.

Regards,

Ali Sesay Karimu.