Editor in Linux for Hint/Helium

Arjan van IJzendoorn afie@cs.uu.nl
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:50:29 +0200

Hello Tim,

> I'm using the Helium interpreter/compiler with the Hint interface within
> Linux. Unfortunately, I want an editor that allows me to jump to the
> row/column of the source when I receive an error.

This has not been tested under Linux. Worse, it has been tested not to work
on some machines. It has something to do with quoting differences between
Win and Unix. Hint will at some point be rewritten in Haskell and we will
then make sure it works on all platforms. For the moment, you will have to
look at the Java source and make necessary changes.

Good luck, Arjan