Sell:Industrial Permanent Magnets

L.Z.Mou moulianzhong@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:17:53 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to find you on the internet and hope to establish a business coopertaion with your company on distribution, selling etc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to find you on the internet and hope to establish a business coopertaion with your company on distribution, selling etc.

As the leading expert and  one of the biggest Permanent Magnets manufacturers in China,Our magnet application DEPT.
provides various high performance magnets for automobile,autobike,instrument and environment protection industries all over
the world,and the necessary facilities for for automatic working line of the coal,metallurgy,electroplate,pectroleum,tobacco,machine and cage industry.
Our main magnets include NdFeB, bonded NdFeB, SmCo, Alnico, bonded Alnico, rubber magnet etc.For more information,
pls feel free to contact us and visit
our website:http://www.magic-magnet.com
We are one of the biggest Permanent Magnets manufacturers in China,superior magnets come mainly from China.Our company has many magnets application experts who design various magnets devices for many factories all over the world.

Looking forward to receiving your earliest answer with thanks in advance.

Best regards
M.G.Zhu

Shanghai magnet & biotech Co.,Ltd
20# Floor,No.16 Qunyu Road,Jiading district,Shanghai,China
Tel No. 0086-21-59160105    Fax No.0086-21-59168331 / 62053661
Email: magica@public7.sta.net.cn

优联网络 http://www.chinamysql.com  专业提供各类虚拟主机,不满意可获退款。

强势套餐:100M主机送顶级域名,送10个10M企业油箱,加送20个二级域名,仅需318元/年!

三龙证券投资 http://3long.sayba.com 为您提供专业理财服务。现在购买只需588元,赠送价值超过1800元的礼品!

说吧网上商城 http://shop.sayba.com 全是厂商直销的新品或折上折的商品,是您网络购物的好去处!

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!

软件下载网址:http://www.lovexin.com,更多的超酷软件等你来下载哦!