Is this a bug in multithreading code?

Alastair Reid alastair@reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:42:04 +0100

Nick Name <nick.name@inwind.it>
> You are right, [...]

I further conjecture that more than half of all space leaks can be
identified not by profiling your code but by running the following
command:

  grep '+1' *.hs *.lhs

I'm half joking but I've found that this one is very common in certain
kinds of code.

Every now and then I think of extending Hugs with unpointed Ints which
would be identical in syntax and semantics to GHC's unboxed Ints but
would have a different representation.

--
Alastair