character syntax

Ketil Z. Malde ketil@ii.uib.no
08 Feb 2002 15:35:40 +0100

Jorge Adriano <jadrian@mat.uc.pt> writes:

> Haskell looks nice... Isabell looks beautiful :-)

I'm not familiar with Isabell, but aren't we comparing apples and
oranges here?  E.g. you can prettify .lhs pretty nicely with one of
the LaTeX packages available.

> And no, I don't have the time to do something
> better myself now, so I'll just stick to it :-)

If somebody would come up with a mode that used lambdas and arrows to
render things nicely in my editor, I wouldn't mind.  But I don't think
the benefit for me would be great enough to justify the effort (I'm
not much of a lisp hacker).

-kzm