character syntax

Jorge Adriano jadrian@mat.uc.pt
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:00:43 +0000

> Personally, I think the Haskell syntax is beautiful.  Programs are
> readable, yet concise.  That's more important to me than correct
> parenthesis matching.
Haskell looks nice... Isabell looks beautiful :-)
(in Xemacs with the X symbol package+Proof General etc)
I whish I could have lambdas, alphas and all that .

> (BTW, I'm a happy Emacs user -- e.g. see my headers -- and I find the
> modes available pretty much sufficient.)
I'm not... like I said working with Isabell is great. Haskell mode is pretty
basic when compared to it. And no, I don't have the time to do something
better myself now, so I'll just stick to it :-)

J.A.