that wasn't cool

Michal Wallace sabren@manifestation.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:10:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Michal Wallace wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Eric wrote:
> |> Hi there, I am a beginner a haskell,and I have some
> |> difficulty in dealing with an assignment that is to
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, wow. I just realized I was doing someone's homework.
That's not cool. :/

Oh well. I'm just looking for a challenge here. Can anyone
suggest some small projects that might be especially good
for learning haskell?

I'm not ready to take on the project I really want to do
yet... And my copy of the Haskell School of Expression won't
be here for a week or so.. :)

Cheers,

- Michal   http://www.sabren.net/   sabren@manifestation.com
Give your ideas the perfect home: http://www.cornerhost.com/
 cvs - weblogs - php - linux shell - perl/python/cgi - java