Some more news about DM-haskell..

Anders Elfgren srekel@dtek.chalmers.se
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:29:58 +0100 (MET)

Hehe sure :) If I DO finish it that is :)

It should actually be close to being at the state where I just have to add
different images and when to display them. Then I need to work on some
kind of function to allow it to take 'w','s','n'and 'e' as input, or if I
can, the arrow keys.

Btw, I see that when I hit reply in Pine I only send to the person that
sent me the mail, not the whole list, so I'm going to make an alias for
it.

For those of you that don't know, I've managed to find the problem with
the help of some fellow members of this list :)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Andre W B Furtado wrote:

> Will you release your game when it is done? It seems very interesting and I
> woud like to check how it will look like...
>
> -- Andre

PS. Andre, there's a.. um.. game I guess, for Linux called Text-mode
Quake. Search for it on www.google.com and you should find something
interesting :D

Anders Elfgren                          || AKA: Srekel and Farfar
Homepage: http://hem.passagen.se/srekel || Alt email: srekel@icqmail.com
ICQ: 4596105                            || AIM: Srekel
- Kaka e gott                           || - Cs e halva mitt liv