blindness people

jiro hiraike jiro@gw3.gateway.ne.jp
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:22:19 +0900

Dear Sirs,

	I am in Japanese university's(Rikkyo University in Tokyo) master course of
mathmatics. And I am helping one blindness undergraduate student as
part-time job.  This is in the class of aplied mathmatics, and we use
haskell to learn algorizm and so on.
	The problem is he (the blindness student) cannot use haskell in his home,
becouse of his "reading-out-software" for blindness people. The school's
reading-out-software "outSpoken" is available for haskell, but his one is
not.
	So, I want to know the available reading out software. If you know, PLEASE
tell me. Or some other information that you know, PLEASE tell me.

Sincerly yours, jiro hiraike.