Typing units correctly

andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:02:24 +0000

I don't know if this is useful, but in response to a link to that
article that I posted on Lambda, someone posted a link arguing that
such an approach (at least in Ada) was impractical.  To be honest, I
don't find it very convincing, but I haven't been following this
discussion in detail.  It might raise some problems you have not

Anyway, if you are interested, it's all at

Apologies if it's irrelevant or you've already seen it,