tutorial and other random bits

Kwanghoon Choi khchoi@ruby.kaist.ac.kr
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:53:09 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I have an OLD web page entitled "Haskell Programming in the Imaginary World".
The web page contains only several small Haskell programs and it just
reflects my unorganized thoughts and programs. Some of them may not follow
the Haskell 98 definition. So, it may not be the one that you are looking for.
But I had the same opinion as yours when I made the web page.

> I have found some sample code by searching google, but I'd really like
> to find a library of small pieces of demo code showing the
> various idioms and useful basics. Does such a thing exist?

http://pllab.kaist.ac.kr/~khchoi/haskell/

Kwanghoon