[Hackathon] who's up for a hackathon? (ICFP, late Aug, early Sept)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jun 11 04:08:15 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 08:44:42 +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
> Bear in mind the Haskell Implementors Workshop is on the 5th, and there
> may well be folks who want to attend DEFUN (also on 5th).  29-30th works
> best for me.

Ian pointed this out on #darcs yesterday.  Also, Duncan says that due to
the Fringe in Edinburgh, accommodation is going to be very difficult to
find (nearest Glasgow) until September.

The conclusion (which also the folks who discussed this during the last
hackathon) was that the most likely dates would be Sunday-Monday 6-7
September.

I've asked Graham Hutton if there was any possibility of a Hackathon
room during either the 29-30th or 6-7th and will report back when I
have more news.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9