[Hackathon] Hac phi accommodation: register by June 15 for reduced rate!

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 10 17:32:51 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This is a quick reminder for people interested in attending Hac phi
who have not yet reserved a hotel room: if you'd like to reserve a
room at Club Quarters at the reduced rate ($114/night single,
$129/night double), we ask that you send a note to Daniel Wagner
(daniel at wagner-home.com) by this Monday, June 15th.

To register, or for more infomation about Hac phi, visit the wiki page

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you at the hackathon!
The Hac phi Team

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_%CF%86