[GUI] Re: Events and finalizers

Nick Name nick.name@inwind.it
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:56:51 +0100

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:41:29 +0000
Axel Simon <A.Simon@ukc.ac.uk> wrote:

>   Ok, ok, ok. SORRY. I probably didn't read the messages carefully
>   enough.  No offense but: Why the two month time frame then? If you
>   independently write a library which builds on callbacks, we can add
>   it any time.

That was a deadline for the whole "generalization project", if someone
else was going to participate, and however outside this list; I put that
deadline to avoid to infinitely generalize. Like a timeout on a local
search, say :)

G.Russel is going to give some advice to me, but he is busy right now,
and I'll be busy when he is free. No one else is going to cooperate, and
I take it as a bad sign, like other stream-experts around are already
sure I'll fail; I will try anyway.

Vincenzo