[GUI] Re: Events and finalizers

Axel Simon A.Simon@ukc.ac.uk
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:41:29 +0000

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:30:39AM +0100, Nick Name wrote:
> I said that too. I am going to implement it as a separate library.
 Ok, ok, ok. SORRY. I probably didn't read the messages carefully enough.
No offense but: Why the two month time frame then? If you independently
write a library which builds on callbacks, we can add it any time.

> So remember this when
> you'll be done with the core.
 Please - it's not me. It's more you than me at the moment who shapes the
CGA.

> I *absolutely* don't want to be polemic, or to impose a personal view. I
> am just worried about the future of haskell, wich includes a standard
> GUI. This has to be clear, or I'll seem a troll.
 Bear with me! Sometimes people (like me) don't understand the first time
round or don't read carefully. I try to be more thorough in the future.

Appologies,
Axel.