[GUI] GUI meeting at ICFP?

Daan Leijen daanleijen@xs4all.nl
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:09:37 +0200

Dear all,

As you may know, the ICFP conference and Haskell workshop
are held at the end of August in Uppsala, Sweden. I don't
know how many of you will attend, but maybe we can organise
a (small) meeting of people interested in GUI's over there
and talk about the future of GUI's in Haskell. Maybe even
as part of the Haskell workshop?

I think it would be very good to talk with people in
person, and maybe there is even room for giving demos
or short presentations -- depending on time, space, and
the number of people able to attend.

I am going on a holiday for the next three weeks so I am
not able to reply on this message, but maybe if enough
people are interested we could discuss a time and place
later on. (maybe Axel can keep track of who could attend
or not?)

Well, I hope something can be arranged, and if so, I will
certainly be there :-)

All the best, and good holidays,
 Daan.