Linking completely statically

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Wed Aug 12 14:15:46 UTC 2020

Hi

Thank you very much to Brandon, Tyson, Bardur, Thomas, Andreas, Aycan
for your explanations.

I thought that it probably was just another GHC argument or something
like that.

But it sounds quite complicated. What I have in mind isn't worth the
trouble. I just wanted to have a statically linked version for
inclusion in my backup and in my maintenance USB stick.

Perhaps someone with insight could compile the answers to my post into
a page for the Haskell Wiki.

When I should really need it, I'll come back to this thread later.

Cheers,
Volker