Rethinking GHC's approach to managing proposals

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 11 21:36:27 UTC 2016

Just to be clear:

* We are actively seeking feedback about the proposal [4] below.
  It's not a fait-accompli.

* You can join the dialogue by (a) replying to this email,
  (b) via the "Conversations" tab of [4], namely
      https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/1
  Doubtless via reddit too!

  If you don't like something, the more specific and concrete you
  can be about a better alternative, the better.  E.g. Richard's
  comments on the "conversations" tab both ask questions and propose
  answers.  Bravo!

Simon