Qualified names in TH?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:01:11 UTC 2015

Using {-# LANGUAGE TemplateHaskell #-} you can use 'foo and ''Foo to get
access to the names in scope in the module that is building the splice,
rather than worrying about what names are in scope in the module the code
gets spliced into.

-Edward

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:54 PM, J. Garrett Morris <Garrett.Morris at ed.ac.uk