ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.1 Release Candidate 2

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:58:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvr at gnu.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> On 2015-01-28 at 04:31:29 +0100, Mark Lentczner wrote:
>> I've just built a bindist under 10.10, but just normal not expressly llvm.
>> I'll test this in a bit then post it -- but might be sometime tomorrow
>> before it is up.
>
> How's progress on this btw? Are you also working on a GHC 7.8.4 OSX
> bindist by any chance?

I made a bindist of RC2 (just like I did for RC1) which is here [1].
This was built on 10.9, without anything special for llvm. If anyone
wants me to try something or produce a different build, please let me
know.

Erik

[1] https://docs.google.com/a/silk.co/uc?id=0B5E6EvOcuE0nVmJ3WElQZW81b1U&export=download