Looking for retainers of PINNED objects

Mitsutoshi Aoe maoe at foldr.in
Wed Apr 29 04:37:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm profiling a fairly large program which seems to have a space leak. The
heap profiling (-hc) shows that PINNED objects are accumulated over time.
In order to check the retainers of the objects, I ran the retainer
profiling. Unfortunately it didn't output anything with -hr -hcPINNED.
Also, this is just a guess though, the retainer profiling without any
filters (I mean just -hr) doesn't seem to include PINNED objects at all.

Is there a way to check what retains the PINNED objects?

Thanks,

Mitsutoshi