Binary bloat in 7.10

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:53:08 UTC 2015

Mind you I'm just trying to come up with theories we can test, I'm not
assigning blame.  :)

I'm not sure how to do the apples to apples comparison, but it sounds like
some sleuthing Is In order.

I dont have a 7.10 setup yet, but if someone can put a tarballed dist build
folder for a 7.10 and the same for 7.8 for some lib that blows up,I'm happy
to try to dig i n.  Or I'll get things setup later this week to do the full
comparison locally.