Buildbots

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Tue Apr 1 11:45:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm curious why not to use what's already written by Ian and others and
which is currently running again? E.g. Janos Gabor Pali was so nice to
start and keep builder server running on
http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/builders/

Just few are there, but others may be added. Just send email to Janos to
get the credentials and more information about what to get from where
(recent builder client is needed).

Perhaps we shall more advertise this option on GHC's builder wiki page?

Thanks,
Karel