any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Sat Jan 19 07:04:59 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
>Was that an registerised or unregisterised build?
>Did anyone succesfully build ghc on an arm system which produces non
>crashing executables?

Just finally got a BB10 device set up so I can test my cross-compiler on the
ARM and I get:

Process 26726597 (Main) terminated SIGSEGV code=2 fltno=11
ip=08bbf4c0(/accounts/1000/appdata/net.singpolyma.haskades_headlines.testDev_s_headlinesc1f463d0/app/native/Main at MD5Update+0xcc8d7)
ref=e59d0040
Memory fault (core dumped)

This seems related.  I'm about to try a configuration with
--enable-unregisterised to see if that helps.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted